- Relational Life Therapy (RLT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- IMAGO Relationship Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Attachment Theory
- Trauma Informed
- Positive Psychology
- Life Coaching
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Short-Term Psychotherapy
- Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor MH-11563
- New Jersey Licensed Professional Counselor 37PC00463000
- Masters of Counseling, Alliance University, NY with highest honors (2007)
- Certified Relationship Coach by Relationship Coaching Institute (2011)
- Member of Palm Beach Mental Health Counselors Association (since 2017)
- Named 2017 Relationship Coach of the Year by Women In E-Commerce
- Author of From Love Trauma To Fearless Love, an Amazon Best Seller (2018)
- New Author of the Year 2020 by Audiobook Reviewer
- Kirkus Reviews Recommended Book
Jianny Adamo, LMHC, LPC,Psychotherapist, Author, and Relationship Expert
With over 15 years of clinical experience and an Amazon best-selling author, Jianny is passionate about helping her clients transform into whole, purpose-driven individuals that can break the painful cycles of the past and create a new legacy where their families can flourish. Specializing in Trauma Informed Therapy.
As a child, Jianny journeyed from the Dominican Republic to the US. Overcoming the cultural differences, she graduated at the top of her class. However, she was marked by childhood traumas and crises that disrupted her family life, and subsequently became vulnerable to exploitation and becoming entrapped in toxic relationships.
After years of unsuccessful couples counseling, Jianny devoted her professional life to the study of psychology, relationship dynamics, and theology. In 2011, one year after her divorce, she founded Fearless Love. Jianny focused on helping couples overcome the pain and suffering that comes from the inability to build healthy communication, secure connections, and deep intimacy.
Fearless Love, a boutique small group private practice in Delray Beach, Florida, offers online and in-person counseling, coaching, and intensive couples therapy and retreats. As the founder, Jianny understands that love is the foundation of forming a healthy partnership. However, a couple who embraces a growth mindset-- will go the distance to grow together in love.
Jianny has helped hundreds of individuals and couples discover their purpose, find happiness, and build healthy relationships based on real love, respect, understanding, and generosity. Her interactive and playful style helps her clients on a journey of self-discovery that transforms their lives.
In 2018, Jianny authored an Amazon Best Seller- From Love Trauma To Fearless Love: 7 Tango Steps for Breaking Free from Narcissists and Predators. The book is recognized with the prestigious Kirkus Reviews Recommended Book Award. Jianny also received the 2020 New Author of the Year Award by Audiobook Reviewer.
Jianny’s articles and contributions on relationships and heartbreak appear in YourTango.com, Bride, MSN, Glamour, PsychCentral, Bustle, OnMogul, PopSugar, and eHarmony. On a personal note, Jianny enjoys dancing Salsa and Argentine Tango and will dance for a cause to support victims of Domestic Violence and sexual abuse.
Jianny has presented at various online and in-person lectures and workshops to professional organizations and companies throughout South Florida.
At Fearless Love, we’re helping individuals and couples create happy and healthy lives.