Relationship Coach of the Year
2017 Golden Mouse Awards Honoree Named by Women in Ecommerce
Fort Lauderdale, FL (September 20, 2017) -The Florida Chapter of Women in Ecommerce™ is pleased to announce the honorees for our Sixth-Annual Golden Mouse Awards Ceremony taking place on October 27, 2017 at the Lauderdale Yacht Club, 1725 SE 12 Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
Each year the Florida Chapter honors outstanding women in our Community. These 17 women represent several industries and communities from Palm Beach to Miami-Dade. Each woman has a giving spirit and a depth of knowledge that makes her a role model women can look up to and learn from. Each of them are well-known and highly regarded in their companies and the industries in which they work and will soon be even more celebrated in South Florida! Because of their contributions to their professions and their communities, we are excited to recognize each of them during our signature event, The Golden Mouse Awards.
The proceeds will raise funds for a local charity.
This year’s honorees are:
- Jianny Adamo, Founder – Fearless Love Relationship Coaching and Counseling – Relationship Coach of the Year
- Marlene M. Bryan, Marlene M. Bryan LLC – Business Mentor of the Year
- Melissa Casado, John Roselli & Associates – Sales & Branding Leader of the Year
- Fernanda Cirino, Gazetta Brazilian News – Business & Cultural News Media Leader of the Year
- Arminda “Mindy” Figueroa, Latin 2 Latin – Multicultural Marketing Leader of the Year
- Heather Gogola aka Heather Bling, The Bling Club – Ecommerce Leader of the Year
- Barbara Goldberg, O’Connell and Goldberg Public Relations – Public Relations Leader of the Year
- Marnie S. Hoppe, Amplification, Inc. – Social Media Leader of the Year
- Shamele Jenkins, Miami Dade County Foster & Adoptive Parent Association – Youth Advocate Leader of the Year
- Sherry Kane, I Am Complete Woman’s Club & Retreats – Personal Lifestyle Mentor of the Year
- Kathy Koch, Ambit Advertising – Advertising Leader of the Year
- Woodie Lesesne, Lesesne Media Group – Entertainment News Leader of the Year
- Danna McDonald, Real Estate Broker and Business Coach at the Mike Ferry Organization – Business Coach of the Year
- Carol Morgan, Founder – Circles of Love Global (Carol passed away on July 29, 2017 and will be receiving the award Posthumously) Special Needs Community Leader of the Year
- Roslyn Parker, Travel to Do Good – Volunteer Projects Leader of the Year
- Lina Acosta Sandaal, Stop Parenting Alone – Online Communities Leader of the Year
- And the Golden Mouse Lifetime Legacy Award Honoree is Mary Wong, President – Office Depot Foundation
In addition to the awards ceremony, honorees will walk the red carpet and professional photos taken by Photography by Christina S with our Hollywood-style backdrop and luncheon keynote speaker. We will have entertainment, a video presentation and a silent auction geared toward women to add to the celebration. For more information and to register for the 2017 GMAwards event visit: http://goldenmouseaward.com.
Heidi Richards Mooney is the Founder of Women in Ecommerce™ and Event Chair. For more than 16 years, Women in Ecommerce™ has been helping women do business on the web by providing educational events, seminars, webinars, conferences and teleclasses via website and social media platforms. They have a diverse membership of women from all walks of life representing 54 countries worldwide. The members are professionals, educators, retailers, retail businesses, work at home moms, direct sales representatives, affiliate marketers, online sales professionals, auction site sellers and resellers, web designers, and other technology experts.
For more information about Women in Ecommerce™ visit www.WECAI.org. To participate in, or learn more about the event please contact:Heidi Richards Mooney / Event Chair.